9.17.2009

Welcome Little Miss. . .

 

 

 

Addison Fay
Born on 09.16.09 at 8:06AM
Weighing 7lbs 3oz and measuring 18-1/2 inches long!


Jackie - YOU WIN!
 


Checked in for induction on 09.15.09. . .
 

We went through 4 shifts - and ended up with the best nurse (who originally checked us in, and the most wonderful Midwife! The next morning I was finally 8 cm dilated and started pushing around 7:45AM. . .was then told to hold on - Doctor wasn't ready! Notice epidural MAGIC button in hand. (Unfortunately it didn't work evenly and only my left side was really numb.) Addison came out super quick, and then we got to bond skin to skin for an hour before they even measured her. That was precious time spend. Too bad my placenta was stuck and while we were bonding I had not one, but two doctors trying to manually pull it out. I'll spare you the gore details.
 

Big Brother meets littlest miss. . .and instantly falls in love.
 

Look who's in bed! Now, if only hospitals had wireless connection and computers in the room. . .yes, I would have blogged during the wee hours. Here's Daddy and Addison at almost 24 hours old. And me with my newest daughter at just over 24 hours old. Forgive my appearance. . .I swear as soon as I got home today I showered!
 

Gracyn meets her baby sister! WOW, I am the proud Mama of 3 beautiful sweet peas!
 

Disclaimer: I am holding a finally sleeping baby balancing her head on forearm and her bottom the table in my arms as I type. I'm working off of minimal sleep, and have no clue if anything I wrote above makes sense, but I JUST HAD to blog! DH even took pictures with you bloggers in mind. Thank you for all of your friendship, prayers, and support. I have no idea when I'll actually catch up or post again. . .it took several attempts to just get this one done! HUGS

Posted by Picasa

36 comments:

Unknown said...

The happiest Days are when babies are born! She is so precious - congratulations on your beautiful family!

Tiphanie said...

Congratulations to the whole family! She's simply adorable, and so very sweet looking. What a blessing she is. And, Tiff, I don't know what you're talking about- you look fantastic! Hope you can find the time to get lots of rest and enjoy your newly expanded family. =)

Shirley H. said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world, littlest miss!

lorabelle said...

WOW! You are a total SUPER MOM!!!
I can't believe you are up blogging. I was totally expecting a post from DH. She is just beautiful Tiff! I love the pictures of Big Brother finally getting to hold his littlest sister. Best wishes to you!
Congratulations!!!

The Family K. said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations!! She is a a beautiful baby and a credit to God's genius. I pray for good sleep for everybody and a smooth adjustment, esp. for the kids.

Ruth said...

She is beautiful!! And you look absolutely gorgeous! Should be a rule about looking so good after going through all that :-). I can't believe you got so many wonderful pictures - unbelievable. Congratulations!! And God bless you all

Sarah said...

Oh, Tiff!!! She's so beautiful! I'm so thankful that everyone is healthy and looks so happy. I can't believe that you're up blogging, either... but you had such beautiful photos to share, didn't you? Ok, ok. I need some more shots of that beautiful hat! Mama'sdone some excellent shopping from the looks on my itty bitty phone's screen.

Debra said...

Ohh she is just stunning! Congratulations to you all. You look amazing btw.
I look at your newest daughter and think of my two precious girls being born. Thank you for sharing.

Jill said...

OH HAPPY DAY!!! I have been waiting for this post and thinking of you everyday!!! She is ADORABLE!!! And you my dear look amazing after giving birth!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

MommytoAJ4 said...

She is so beautiful!!!! Congratulations!

KT said...

Addison is just beautiful...Congratulations!

Staci said...

She is beautiful!! Thank you for the post, I know you must be so tired! Love all the pictures! Enjoy your adorable sweet pea #3 :) Congrats!!
Hugs

Ramona said...

Let me say first that I almost threw my precious Blackberry because on my blog list I see "Welcome Little Miss..." but everytime I clicked the link I got the message, "Not in a data range". I finally found a corner where I got some data.

Little Addison is SO beautiful! WOW. Mike and I marveled at what a gorgeous newborn she is!! Congratulations to the Y family! And I love the name. I knew it would end in an 'n' and I remember this one being one of my favorites.

Now tell me, did you really look that good right after birth? It's just not fair.

Can't wait to meet her and see Peyt & Gracyn again...

Unknown said...

Tiffany, she is so beautiful!! Congratulations!

I love the middle picture of the three kids with the girls mouths wide open and your son trying to hold his baby sister. Too cute and illustrates the difference between boys and girls. I have a picture of Peter and Caroline the day we got her with her wailing and he's stoic. http://horvethappenings.blogspot.com/2009/07/favorite-foto-friday_31.html
Congratulations again. I'm so happy for you!

Tamara said...

Big congrats to your family!

Tisra said...

Addison is just the sweetest little drop of nectar!!!! Congratulations, Mommy!!!!!

You look AMAZING! All three kids look AMAZING!!!!

Praise the Lord, for your beautiful "arrows" in your quiver- you are BLESSED!!!!

You have my hopes and prayers for a smooth adjustment. Having a third really kicked my tail, and I was way too hard on myself about not bouncing back right away. (lesson learned, though: I am really placing low expectations of myself for bringing home Dorothy)

Tell your hubby thanks for thinking of us bloggers. It's a very happy spot in the day to see GOOD NEWS and GORGEOUS PICTURES!

Job well done!

JackieMacD said...

YAYYYYYYYY! She's so so beautiful and you look AMAZING!!! Ramona's right, please tell us that was not right after giving birth!

LOVE the name and so excited I got to be part of the fun process. Can't wait to see you and all of your sweet peas sometime soon! XO

Steve n Coco said...

HUGS to you too, Love!! Addison Fay is so lovely. Her mouth in that second picture could not be more perfect. Welcome, little one!! Wishing you ALL sleep.

Mark & Kris said...

Congratulations!! Addison is beautiful!! Kris

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I KNEW IT! I just knew while I was down and out in bed/couch and not on computer you would have her!!! I missed it :( I was thinking of you and praying for you the entire time I was down because I knew it was any day! SHE is beautiful just like her mommy! :) I can't wait to watch your three sweet peas grow up together :)

love ya friend :)

big hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole family on the newest addition. Hopefully Untel gave you my message. Call me when you get 2 minutes (okay realistically 2 seconds). We were out of town for Mia's birthday and just returned. Hugs!!

Auntie Bal

Ronja said...

Congratulations!

You don't know me, I just came across your blog and enjoyed to read it some time ago, so I thought I would say hi and congratulate. Such a cutie!! (all 3 of them are, actually!)

Many greetings from Germany,
Ronja

Dawn said...

~*~ CONGRATULATIONS ~*~

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

AHHHHHH!!!! She's gorgeous and so are you! You are one beaming mama! ok... those Dad pics are soooo cute! And the kids loving on her... oh so precious. She is such a little star. Heal quickly and bless you with health strength and sleep you beautiful mom of 3! LOVE the name. Absolutely perfect day... and now on to the main event.... raising the cutest sweeties Miss Addison, Miss Gracyn and Mr. Peyton!

p.s. This took me two days to write.
;0) Many hugs and much love, Sara.sofa

Our Family said...

Congratulations! She is a gorgeous newborn, even J mentioned that and he doesn't usually comment on such things! You look fabulous! Good luck with your three and take care!!

Lori

Lisa said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......happy happy tears of joys!! Congratulations to you all.....she is absolutely beatufiul.....more than beautiful...she takes my breath away!!

What a miracle she is and thank you ever so much for taking the time to share this incredible time in her your lives. How lucky and fortunate we all are to be able to celebrate with you, even if from afar!

I feel awful that I have not had a moment(housefull of guests!) to check; I checked often during the day of the 17th, but this must have come a bit later. Here you have just given birth....are a gorgeous Mama to 3 sweetpeas and you found your way to visit us and send wishes to our girl!! And such lovely ones too...thank you! I have no excuse, but I can say that visiting today and seeing these photos makes my whole day sweeter! :)

And you look incredible btw!! The photograpsh are incredible too...they tell the story of love and blessings x's 3!!!

Our Little Misses almost shared a birthday :) may they both always be blessed with joy, health and happiness!! Your thoughts for our Miss made me cry!!

Hugs and love....soooooo overjoyed for you. LOVE LOVE the name...it suits her perfectly!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Where have I BEEN! Congratulations! What a cutie!We are soo happy for you guys, can't say enough! You came out looking like a CHAMP btw, I'd be taking notes from DH if Jen had a baby, except i'd have some added drool....

Yvonne said...

Congratulations to you and your family on the addition of Miss Addison. I hope you will be able to get some rest because you'll need it dealing with three young children. Simon, Leah, & I wish you all the best.

meichun said...

Congratulations!!!!
I am so happy for you. She is so cute. I enjoy seeing the pictures of your three beautiful kids being together.Best wishes to you from Taiwan.

The family of six said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! She is SOOO beautiful. It makes me want another! You must be over the moon.

Sarah k said...

Absolutely stunning she is!!!! Congratulations hon! I am so so very happy for you guys! The pictures are awesome of your little family... well, not so little anymore..lol... awesome hon.. just awesome!!! God is good all the time!

Sarah k

Expecting Good Things said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is SO beautiful! I'm glad everything went well. I'm sure you're super busy with 3 kiddos.
Love,
Holli & Family
PS: I am SO SORRY I am SO late with this. I was totally stalking your blog when you went in and just never commented. I've been slacking in commenting lately. Thinking of you and all 3 of your precious babies!

J+Di Di said...

Congratulations!!!! She is soo adorable!!

Adoptive Mommy x 3 said...

Hi Tiff! Wow! I can't believe I'm comment #34! ;-) Just wanted to send congrats your way! Little Miss Addison is GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful and special addition to your growing family. I'm sure that Peyton and Gracyn will be wonderful big sibs!
I'm sorry I've been out of touch (we've been caught up with our addition too :-). But, I have been lurking and am so happy to hear that everything went so well! Ramona is right- I can't believe how great you look right after giving birth! ;-)

Hope to catch up soon!

-Eryn (and Gregor, Emi, Miya and Nikko)

lorabelle said...

Okay, I know you are probably busier than you've ever been before in your life, but can you please just post some updated pictures? Its been so long, I think I'm going through withdrawal from your family! Hope that everyone is adjusting and doing wonderfully. Miss you!

Robin said...

Oh my gosh, She is just so beuatiful. COngratulations. I have been quietly following your blog for over a year and am just know commenting. You have such a beautiful family. I hve really enjoyed reading about you and your children. I have just come home with my daughter from Taiwan a few weeks ago. www.ababygirlforus.blogspot.com

Best Wishes for a good sleeper!