Happy Birthday buh-buh. You have been quite the challenge lately but I'm sure it's not easy growing up. In a very short period of time you went from a lonely only to a big brother of two. At five, you aren't into the "boy" things I hear other kids are into. You march to the beat of your own drum! You love your stick horse, you love animals and especially if you can carry them around in a cage, you are riding a two-wheeled bike like a pro, you STILL love the color yellow, you enjoy Kinderdance, and you are a serious negotiator. You love food, especially udon and chicken teriyaki, and you are STILL in love with Hannah Montana. You love to sing and dance and are quite the comedian. You have an old soul with a sensitive heart. I love you buh-buh. . .
So, he put a few extra candles on his cake. After all, he is 5 going on 15.
Yeah, yeah, he still
Well, maybe he's not so sure anymore. . .
His first words after making the cut. . ."Oh my gosh, I can't believe I did it."
To his Dad he then says, "Since we broke off my doot (paci) I think we should break off your finger." (Easy there mobster.)
My little monkey at 10 months old. . .you will forever be my baby buh-buh. I hope the year ahead is full of blessings. I love you.
And I know I tell you to be a big boy all the time, but don't grow up and run off too fast sweet P.




10 comments:
Happy Birthday big guy! Congrats on giving up the pacy! He looks so grown up in the picture of him putting candles on the cake.
The big 5! Happy birthday, Peyton. Congratulations on taking the big step forward and surrendering the pacifier. May this coming year be full of love, laughter, and new adventures.
Happy happy birthday to your amazing little man!
He's got it all Mama and for certain will be breaking many a ladies heart in the next 10 years or so!
But for now....its clear how much he's cherished and loved by all of you....what a grand tribute to your gorgeous boy!
This has to be one of the sweetest posts ever...Happy Birthday Peyton!
Tiff, my almost 17 year old didn't give his paci up until his 5th Birthday either! We told him that if he thought he was big enough to go to Disney then he was too big for a paci, so that very day he tossed it into the garbage and watched as the trashman collected our trash. I was so afraid he would turn to me in tears, but instead he turned to me and said "okay, now let's go"! LOL!
Hope that Peyton has an easy go of it.
Enjoy your little Man and have a wonderful weekend!
I love the little monkey picture too. SOOOO sweet!
Awww, Happy Birthday Peyt! You are doing big things. Mia and Mylee can't wait to see you to give you a great big birthday hug.
Hugs!
Happy Birthday, Big P! Love pic number two in this post. Just captures the moment.
Happy 5 to your handsome Peyton!
Love these photos...
He sounds and looks like such a cool 5 year old!
HI again,
Happy Birthday Peyton! I remember Sierra turning five so clearly I can tell you what kind of cake she had, what we did that day and everything. Of course, I can't remember what I ate for dinner tongiht, but at least I remember the important stuff! It was great to read this. I know what a big day this was for you, and for Peyton, and I wish for you all nothing but happiness and love!
Lori
Happy Birthday big man! WOW! FIVE! Seems like so quickly!!!
hugs
Tami
Happy Birthday big man! WOW! FIVE! Seems like so quickly!!!
hugs
Tami
Post a Comment