My first assignment shooting in "M" mode. It was totally intimidating, but also liberating, and at least these didn't turn out totally black or totally white like the last time I tried to venture on the dial! I've got a long way to go, but at least I'm learning!
SEE, I told you I wouldn't ignore the big kids. . .in fact they have been my subjects for many practice shots! They benefit by getting to go to the park! LOL
I'm afraid my Blog will be a little boring for a while as I focus on photography. But I'll post my photos because I love that I can finally keep the dial on "M" and capture shots I'll treasure for life of my three little blessings!








7 comments:
Tiff....
You have a way of takingn pictures and capturing beauty that makes it seem effortless.....what a talent!
These look amazing to me and the gorgeous subjects don't hurt one bit too! :)
AND the floors??? Incredible!! Thanks for giving us the peek into your lovely home! And just think...P's art will always be there under that flooring ~ forever! Very cool!
Beautiful pictures Tiff!! You must be learning alot, before ya know it you won't need Alex anymore. Hahaaa.
I'm in love with your floors!!!!!! And paint color. I seriously don't even recognize the place. We have been contemplating ripping our carpets out and doing hardwood...feeling some motivation now. Beautifully done!
Okay, I want the scoop! Who's class are you taking??? These photos are amazing me. My favorite is number two in this post. :)
These are wonderful!
The big kids are growing up too quickly... I love Gracyn's dress btw!
Your photos were great before, but now that you're shooting in manual, you've really opened up the doors. Nicely done, my friend.
And now, it's time to let your professional family photog. go. There's a new sheriff in town.
Tiff, those are AMAZING photos of your kiddos :) I would LOVE to have you do some of Noah! I WISH! :)
Big hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
These pictures are beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more are you move through your class.
Post a Comment