8.25.2009

Happy Birthday Gracyn!

Last year we celebrated Gracyn's birthday while she was in Taiwan. Just 3 days after, I hopped on a plane to go meet my beautiful baby girl.

Last Year. . .
 


This Year. . .
 


We celebrated Gracyn's birthday early to ensure that Mommy wasn't in labor on her BIG day. This was Gracyn's first birthday at home, and our baby girl is now THREE years old!


Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We're so blessed to call you our daughter. You have grown so much over the past year, and we're so very proud of you. Love you with all our hearts.

WARNING: Birthday Suit Photos included! And watch for the picture with the ping pong ball - I had no idea until I saw the photo afterwards, but it says, "Made in China". . .

16 comments:

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Ahhhaahaa! I love the slide show! Happy birthday Gracyn! Those two kiddos are soo adorable and as much as I love the b-day pics of nudey-ness, I love the one where Gracyn is hugging all over Peyton. Oh happy day you guys. Your family is so beautiful. Much love, Sara

Frank said...

I loved the cakes and party favors. Who was the creative genius behind all those? Happy birthday, Gracyn!

The Family K. said...

Doh! I was accidentally signed in under my dad's name while helping out with his blog. The comment above should have been linked to me, Judy K. Sorry...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gracyn!!!!! Your slideshow was simply amazing, I'm simply floored by how great the birthday came out looking. Such genious in the party favors and everything! *Might have to steal some ideas for the future little one of our own!*

But both Gracyn and Peyton look so adorable in the photos! Amazing family you have there Tiffanie!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Gracyn! Love the booty shots :) LOL

lorabelle said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I love seeing her so laid back and happy these days...It's really hard to believe that she's 3 years old already. The slide show was great Tiff, Birthday suits and all! Allie kept saying "oh no! Poop...
LOL. Chris is sitting here saying hey, she shares my B-day!
Enjoy your day!

lorabelle said...

Hey! I've been wondering who "Frank" is! Judy I think you you & your dad visited my blog too.

Lisa said...

Happy birthday beautiful beautiful girl!! What a difference from last year as you were able to surround her in such love, joy and festivities and simply celebrate...her!!

The photos...ahhhhhh....absolutely joyful and radiant! And my goodness your theme and decorations were beyond sweet and innovative; thank you for showing us the details too, cuz I love that so much!

She looked soooooooooo blissed and her big brother looked equally joyful. And I spotted a lovely Mama in a photos or two also....wonderful to see! And did I see Miss Staci's two cuties too? Oh what fun!!

Thanks for sharing this with us all....what a day for celebration!
Hugs!
Lisa

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday Gracyn!! Oh my gosh, looked like a great party - and everything was so beautiful!! Love the nudey shots where they are shaking their tushies :-). Too cute!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Gracyn!!! I loved looking at the cake, the decorations, the favors, the smiles, and the little tushies too!!! So fun to see photos of all the kiddos that I "know" and love from afar.

After reading the comments... I'm like DUH! Birthday party fun in their birthday suits! Heeheehee! Funny funny!!!

Ramona said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday! Things weren't adding up because I KNOW you're forever day was the last few days of Aug., right? And you celebrated her birthday at the end of July. Thought I was going crazy!

Anyhoo, Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! We're hoping to see you at the Orinda Asian Days!!

KT said...

Happy Birthday Gracyn! I can't believe you were in Taiwan a year ago...it seems like just yesterday. Will be tuning in to see a birth announcement soon! :)

Auntie Bal said...

Happy Birthday Gracyn Girl! Mylee & Mia had such a good time at your party. Looking forward to spending many more birthdays with you in the years to come.

Shirley H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACYN!

The family of six said...

Happy Birthday Gracyn - wow three I can't believe that.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Happy Birthday Little Miss! :) Congrats Tiff on this milestone! Your family is beautiful! :) Can't wait to see the newest sweet pea! :)

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com