A special thank you to Judy for donating the Baby Blessings Package to help Tami bring Froggy Boy home. Thank you to Tami for asking me for prayer, and making her needs to be known, allowing me to participate in a fundraising event, that won me the wonderful prize below. So perfect for our new bundle of joy!
Another special thank you to Lora and Allie for thinking of me during these last few weeks of pregnancy! You're right ladies, the last few weeks can be rough. The matching outfits for the girls are so adorable and will be perfect for Spring! Peyton asked if the Ni-Hao Kai Lan coloring book was for him because he likes to "talk in Chinese"! And you guessed it. He staked claim on that one first! Although he did say the hamster was "COOL"! He's really into hamsters. We appreciate you thinking of us!
THANK YOU to all of you follow our journey, who take the time to leave comments of concern, love, and support. This wonderful bloggy-thing we have going on can certainly be defined as "COMMUNITY" and an AWESOME one it is.

3 comments:
Right back at 'ya. I have such a deep respect for the people I've met along the adoption journey. BTW - today, I was just thinking we should all do a homeland trip with our kids 10 years from now. Start thinking about it...
Ah, you reflect my own heart and echo my own awe and gratitude for this amazing community. Friendship....I never would have thought it possible via a blog or message board, but it CAN & DOES happen. How lucky we all are.
This was a beautiful and reflective post; you always share from the heart and inspire the rest of us to do the very same. You have created a warm, vibrant, caring & welcoming space for us all to visit....thank you!
And my goodness, your special family post with its glimpse back was amazing. What a tremendous family history and journal your blog has become and what a difference one or more years make!
I'm so happy we stumbled across one another's bloggy "welcome mats"!!
:) Hugs!
This community is awesome. I couldn't agree with you more. Allie and I had fun putting that package together last week. We hoped that you would like it and it would put a smile on your face. We've been waiting not so patiently to wear Gracyn's dress which is now hanging up in Allie's closet. She loves to touch it and tell me how pretty it is. We should have the opportunity to model it next month. I'll post pictures when we do! Have a great week!
Post a Comment