Notice the Princess Bike? I know, he needs a big boy bike in blue. . .or better yet, YELLOW! And, he's not wearing any pants or shorts either. Those are his favorite boxer briefs. We forgot to put them on before we went out to play! Oh well.
Doots = Paci's; What sounds like DX = DS
He made up this song all on his own. . .and as I got to thinking about it, I guess he's not that grown up yet if he still uses paci's, huh? But, it did come in handy for transitioning him to his own bed. Paci's are only allowed in the tent. Although I did find him hiding between two couches in a space barely big enough for him to army crawl into, and I found 2 paci's. . .told him Daddy would throw them away if he saw them, so he quickly ran them back to his room. YES, I'm the softy when it comes to the paci's. I only gave my own up because it fell in the toilet and my mom couldn't find the same exact one. I refused to take anything different. (I was four, and technically, he's STILL four too.)
Oh, and when Peyton saw his own music video, his first comment was, "Gracyn, why did you walk behind me?!" - as if he's a professional and she ruined his video.

8 comments:
I love it! He's the only 4 year old I know who can ride a bike without training wheels.
I had to show my 6 year old the video and now he's out there trying to master it. THANK YOU!!!
I've only been pushing and trying to bribe him to learn how, all summer long... Had to laugh with you about riding with no training wheels but still using the paci. Too Cute...
Way to go big guy!!!
Peyton's got some serious skills! Riding his bike at 4 years old without training wheels? That's awesome!
So awesome!! Love the part where he asked Gracyn why she walked into his shot. LOL
Yeah!...get them riding early... :)
Wow! He is doing great! :) Love it :)
hugs
Tami
His expressions are just priceless....what a proud little man and rightly so! We didn't take the trainers off until L was 5, so this is HUGE!! Way to go Peyton!
And his comment to Gracyn is hilarious.....clearly he takes his art seriously! Gotta love it!
:) Hugs!! Lisa
Wooo Hooo! Go Peyton! WOW!
Okay, my boys and I are cracking up with that music video-- very funny!
I'm also laughing at the fact that he has a "girl" bike because S and T have both had their time on the purple and pink w/ streamers toddler bike! Love it!!
Post a Comment