We're still deciding on a name, and I've finally made the diaper run. Darryl told me yesterday that I better get "some diapers or something" because she could make her appearance any day now! I'm feeling good overall, and praise God for the cool summer, and for healing my rash. I'm at the point now, where I'm excited to see who she'll look like. I had an idea of what Peyton would like look, and I was wrong. . .completely wrong. I expected a 9lb baby with a round face, and a button nose. I ended up with a 5 pounder with nothing round about him, and an indented button nose! He was so tiny the middle part of nose had yet to drop down and be in line with the rest of it! With Gracyn, I must admit I was nervous to see her photos. Would it be a photo of her as an infant, at her current age, was she fair, or more tan, would she have slanted eyes, or round eyes. . .I remember as I waited for Darryl to arrive at our adoption agency, I told our director I wanted to wait, but the picture kept "sneaking" it's way up where I got a glimpse of her before Darryl arrived. Of course my heart melted when we finally got to see her referral pictures. Such a little peanut, with spunk, and those ginormous eyes! So, now I wonder, who will our next little miss look like?
I'd love it if she somewhat resembled me since none of my children do. I wonder if she'll look Peyton or maybe my mom. . .

9 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous pictures Tiff!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet little miss!! Please let me know if you need help with anything :)
Beautiful pictures of a truly blessed and beautiful time in your life!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
LOVE LOVE the tummy pics :) Can't wait to see little miss IN YOUR ARMS! :)
hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
When I hit the photos I said, "ohhhhh!" and the tears started flowing. Kevin asked, "What's wrong, now?" I replied, "beautiful belly shots." Sniff sniff.
Oh gosh, well those beautiful photos and sentiments just about took my breath away. Thank you for sharing a bit of your reflections and anticipation with us all....I'm so excited to see your next Miss and believe that she can be nothing other than lovely & enchanting!
Hugs, Lisa
That is SO SWEET. I can't wait to see what she looks like too! I'm sure she'll be a complete doll just like your other 2. :)
Holli
PS: Your belly is the cutest!
So sweet. In my own current labor, I feel your anticipation and pray that all goes smoothly. I know she'll be lovely.
Oh these are just beautiful...
While admiring your photos I must admit that for just an instant, it really made me want to "feel" that again. I do remember clearly what that feels like and I'm full of smiles for you today...ENJOY!
You look great! I'm excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment