8.19.2009

Oh, how my Gracyn has changed. . .

Photos on left taken just days after arriving home in September of last year, and to the right, our baby girl now. . .
 

 


Top photos of her riding in her car back then, bottom photos of her now. . .
 


The dress Gracyn is wearing was given to her by her Foster Family. I intentionally put the dress on her to take photos to send to Taiwan. Just days later, Typhoon Morakot hit. We are still awaiting news on the status of her foster family and their home. I continue to pray for them, and hope that one day very soon they will be able to see how much Gracyn has grown, and how beautiful she is in the dress they gave her.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Family K. said...

That fuschia color really becomes her. And her eyes! Those eyelashes are unreal. I'm praying her foster family is doingw well.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

She is more and more beautiful! :) Love the pics :) Praying for her family and all in Taiwan! Beautiful dress :)

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! I see so many changes, yet its the same tiny beautiful face with the huge exquisite eyes.

I see a more openness to her joyful expression....a more carefree confidence in happiness. That speaks volumes of her journey to this point and to the love of your family.

I too continue to pray for the families affected by the devastation; I hope you hear word soon of their safety.

Hugs, Lisa

Staci said...

She is so gorgeous! I can't believe how much she has changed. No news on our end either, still praying. Would love to see you guys before #3 arrives.

Hugs

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Wonderful pictures, I love the comparisons!

lorabelle said...

I love the confidence that your new pictures show. Her eyes have always been beautiful, but they sparkle and shine now with more radiance. She is HAPPY! It shows, it really does! Now I'm tearing up because I'm so happy for you guys. Looks like the timing for this baby sister is coming at a wonderful time!

Ramona said...

I've looked at these photos SO many times. She really has changed a lot. From looking older to a big sparkle in her eyes. Amazing girl, amazing family.