Thanks to Lora I didn't realize that I had making the videos private to the point of blocking you guys from viewing! Please go back and try the clips now! Gracyn is so cute dancing!
Gracyn is quite the mover and shaker. But, I have to say that Peyton steals the show. You seriously have to look into getting that boy into some hip hop lessons or something. He's got a lot of natural rhythm. I expect to see his name in lights 20 years from now.
2 comments:
Worth every penny for sure!! So cute!
Gracyn is quite the mover and shaker. But, I have to say that Peyton steals the show. You seriously have to look into getting that boy into some hip hop lessons or something. He's got a lot of natural rhythm. I expect to see his name in lights 20 years from now.
Post a Comment