I'm so glad that you have the videos up and going now because those are simply too funny for words! I know now exactly why you posted video, because pictures themselves couldn't have touched these. I love it that she is coming out of her shell and joining in all of the fun, and fun there is to be had! How in the world does he do it Tiff and WHO does he get this from? I'm sitting here this morning with my coffee, laughing until my eyes are watering. He truly FEELs his music doesn't he! Seriously, who is teaching him those moves? Are you and Daddy behind the scenes whooping it up with him or is Grandpa teaching him his moves? LOL. Thanks so much for working on these to show all of us. They were awesome! Lora
How on earth did I miss these videos??? I just realized J is dancing to the same song on our blog. Funny! Just have to say that Peyton rocks! We've watched these a couple of times because we're getting such a kick out of G's backup dancer. Fess us, Tiff. Where'd he REALLY get his moves????
12 comments:
Ha ha ha! Love the wig. But I want to see a picture of Hannah Monmama! I think you'd put all those other fake blondes to shame.
Waaahhh..For some reason, I couldn't see the videos. Either way, it looks like you chose the perfect gift for Peyton.
I can't see any of the video's :( waaaah but the pics are amazing! You have a beutiful family! Can't wait to see all y'all in person someday!
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Are you going to send us Friend requests or do we have to beg?
Can't see your video's.
Love the pics though...
Lora
Couldn't see the videos :0( Can't decide which one I like better, Hannah Mon Untel or Hannah Mon Gong Gong :0)
Oh my goodness!! Too funny! I think our families would get along quite well :)
Be blessed,
Courtney
I'm dying to see the videos, but it's not letting me. Love the wig and pictures!! I hope the celebration went great :)
Hahaha.... Love it!!! This is awesome! Everyone is having such a blast!!!
Sarah k
I'm so glad that you have the videos up and going now because those are simply too funny for words! I know now exactly why you posted video, because pictures themselves couldn't have touched these. I love it that she is coming out of her shell and joining in all of the fun, and fun there is to be had! How in the world does he do it Tiff and WHO does he get this from? I'm sitting here this morning with my coffee, laughing until my eyes are watering. He truly FEELs his music doesn't he! Seriously, who is teaching him those moves? Are you and Daddy behind the scenes whooping it up with him or is Grandpa teaching him his moves? LOL. Thanks so much for working on these to show all of us. They were awesome!
Lora
your little guy has got some moves!
Yipee :) Finally can see them :) that last one at the end when Gracyn is reaching out and getting a bit sad she looks like Noah! funny :)
looks like fun at your house! LOVE love your tv :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
How on earth did I miss these videos??? I just realized J is dancing to the same song on our blog. Funny! Just have to say that Peyton rocks! We've watched these a couple of times because we're getting such a kick out of G's backup dancer. Fess us, Tiff. Where'd he REALLY get his moves????
finally saw little sister dancing! big brother danced like a pro in hip hop! so cute~~~
Post a Comment