
My friend Ramona is leaving this Wednesday to bring home her adorable baby girl, Jaden. I'm so happy she's opted to post about her journey live from Taiwan. Ramona has been a great friend and support to our family. This is the lady who made sure I knew that she got first decree and refrained from posting her EXCITING news because she wanted me to hear it from her first. She's so thoughtful!
Jaden will be so loved! Her big brother Mikey is just a doll, and can't wait to have someone in the house that's shorter than he is! They will be great together. We are praying for safe travels, and a most memorable trip for The Beauregard family. Thank you Mikey and Jaden for the FIRST set of "Big Brother/Little Sister" shirts for Peyton and Gracyn. (a First Decree gift!)
Safe travels, know we're here for you while you're there, and we're here for you when you get home.
2 comments:
foxYES! I am so excited for Ramona! She is such a sweet friend to our family too! :) JUST LIKE YOU! :)
hugs
Tami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Tiffanie - I will definitely be following Ramona's blog while they are in Taiwan - she gave us a lot of good travel advice. Susie Q
Post a Comment