


My baby is walking, smiling, and getting our care packages. Happy 4th of July BABY!
I came home from my in-laws, and as usual, I went to check e-mail. I opened an e-mail, moved on, saw from our agency "Happy 4th of July" and I thought - oh, that's odd, but nice, I suppose. . .then I saw the paperclip, and the size of the attachment.
I opened it, and there were pictures of GRACYN! Jennifer, our local Director didn't want us to have to wait the long weekend. Apparently they were mailed and received late this afternoon, and she was kind enough to send them to me this evening!
I just sat there waiting for them to load. . .crying. . .finally they opened. . .Peyton said, "Oh my gosh, she's so cute!" - Daddy thinks she's so big! But then I realized she's wearing the clothes I sent which were 12 months and she fits them, so she really isn't "that" big yet. . .I was so amazed, that I didn't even realize that she's walking!!!! WOO HOO!!! She's walking!
I'm over the moon. . .for once in our adoption journey I was pleasantly surprised. Not one, but 3 GREAT photos. I am so comforted to know that she's with a happy family who care for her, and that she's getting our pictures - more importantly seeing our faces!
I'm definitely going to take Ramona up on her offer and send more stuff this time around!! Including PINK sandals! :)
Thank you Father for this wonderful surprise. . .my heart swells with love for this little girl.
7 comments:
Tiffanie,
Gracyn is soooo cute!!! I am thrilled that you got such cute photos. You can really see her cute personality in the photos. I hope you have a great 4th!!
Lori
Tiffanie,
She is sooo beautiful! She seems very happy too. I can't wait for her and Kimi to meet.
XO,
Megan
Tiffanie!!!! I'm so excited you got pics... which obviously show you how happy and well she's cared for. If you want to talk this weekend, give me a call.
Thinking of you,
-J
Tiff,
She is absolutely precious! I am sooo happy to see that she is getting bigger, walking and smiling! I know this will bring you some comfort and help during the difficult wait. Now that we know her size, let the shopping begin!
Hugs from your 5 minute friend
Tiffanie - love those PINK outfits you sent her - so cute! I am going to cover Katie in pink! Come on First Ruling!
awww Gracynis adorable! :) I just loved reading your thoughts! :) Praying for yall :)
Blessings,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
What a nice blessing! And she is such a sweet pea.
Courtney
Post a Comment