7.14.2008

 

I can't believe my baby is 3-1/2. . .He has been such a blessing in my life, and I wanted to dedicated a post just to him today. . .he will soon be a big brother, and will have to share Mommy.

Today he cried in the car for his sister. . .He said, "it's too hard" - "I want my sister. . ." - it broke my heart. Especially after coming out of a wonderful service at church where we were learning about trials in life and we were taught to challenge ourselves to turn trials into blessings. So, when Peyton asked me, "Why?" (why is it so hard?) I responded: "To bring us closer to God. . ." which I truly believe is the case for our family.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

awww he is such a cutie! and I love what he said!!! I can't wait to see pics of the 2 of them together :) Actually all of yall together! :)

hugs
Tami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Our Family said...

Peyton sounds so sweet! He'll be a great big brother!