7.24.2008

If we name her, will she come?

DH and I have been torn on Gracyn's middle name. It's very important to us that she has a part of my mom's name. After many discussions, official announcements, re-announcements, we have finally decided on her middle name. . .

Gracyn Natalee

Will the phone ring now with our travel dates???

Let's see. . .
Name finalized - check
Cleaned Garage - check
Travel Folder ready to go - check
Travel Folder contents duplicated for home - check
Skype loaded onto laptop - check
Gotcha Day outfit ordered - check
Carseats ready - check
Shoes in a bigger size - check (yes that's shoeS as in plural)
Final payment made - check
Travel Meeting - check
TECO - check
Prescriptions received for Gracyn from AdoptMed - check
Foster Mother/Father/Sister Gifts - check
Tights and leggings in many colors for FALL - check (like I won't go shopping again?)
Big Brother Gifts for each day I'm gone - check
Big Brother in Big Boy Underwear - check

Oops. . .
Foster Brother Gift - need to go pick it up
Second laptop - need to decide and buy the darn thing
Lifebook - (Almost there - not sure I can finish without the blanks filled in)
Bedroom - (A disaster with preparing for travel)
Matching Hair Clips - (just need 2 more! White and coral - for G, not me!)
Socks - (that's right, cute socks. . .hmmm)
Announcements - (designed, need to create so pics can just be inserted)
Haircut - (note to self, must call)
Say bye-bye to Big Brother's paci's - (not sure when that will ever be a "check")

What am I missing?!!

3 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I love the middle name! And I loved the post :)

blessings,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

JackieMacD said...

I love it too! Now you'll DEFINITELY get the travel call!

Hugs

Steve n Coco said...

Wow! That's quite a list... you just check those things right off-- she'll be here before you know it!! Her name is beautiful by the way, just love it!
Courtney
p.s. for the last thing on your list, may I recommend the Binky Fairy? She left some pretty cool things for my 3 year old, including glitter glue and scissors. VERY big boy things! :)