I've been tagged by Lucy's Mommy Jackie. . .
Jackie's question: Does this make me one of the cool kids now? (To answer that Jackie, yes, we're cool now! We've finally arrived. LOL)
I'm it. . .here it goes!
What were you doing ten years ago?:
Ten years ago, I was 22 years old, had just graduated from UCI, and was "taking a break" while I found the "right" job - luckily it only took me a few weeks. I've been in the same industry, and almost the same company (we got bought out) ever since.
Five Items on My To-Do List:
Pack for Taiwan
Figure out who I'm going to TAG
Continue my "Pay it Forward"
Buy more PINK, and more shoes for Gracyn
Finish my Gracyn's Life Book
Snacks I Enjoy:
York Peppermint Patties (no more 5 patty days - Gracyn's comin' home!
Any kind of granola bar, snack bar, etc.
Chips Ahoy 100 calorie packs (I know why bother!)
Kettle-cooked Chips
Light Mint Mocha Frap no whip (I know, is it really light??)
Places I would Live:
Irvine
Seattle
Right where I am
Wherever God takes me
Wherever my kids move to when I get old
What would you do if you were a billionaire?:
Set up multiple grants for adoptive families
Set up an adoption agency or ministry
Adopt several villages through World Vision
Ensure more people had clean water to drink
Adopt more children myself
Jobs I've Had:
Dim Sum Waitress (yes, the kind where you push the cart and yell in Chinese)
Order Taker/Cashier at a Pizza Parlor
Nordstrom Brass Plum (The job where your picture gets hung up on the wall)
Waitress at a Chinese Restaurant (WOW - best paying job - seriously good tips)
Peer Counselor in College
Internal Wholesaler for a Mutual Fund Company
Mom to one child (WOO HOO - about to be Mom to 2!)
Rules: Each player posts the answers about themselves, then tags five people to do the same at the end of the post.
If you enjoyed reading this - join in the fun. I Tag: Valorie (yes miss 5 minute friend, that's you - who else would spell their name with an "O"), Tami Joy (Noah's Mommy), Kristy (my newest SLC group friend), Megan (Kimi's Mommy - thanks to her, I met Jackie!), Sarah (Mommy to Hannah Claire) - I don't think any of you have been tagged yet, but if you have, play again. . .LOL (Jackie tagged Ramona already. . .but I'll double tag her and challenge her to tag a few more!
2 comments:
Great post. I'm not sure which part made me laugh louder, the dim sum waitress or the brass plum worker (i can soooo see you doing both). I will try and partake in the fun tomorrow but for now, it's nite nite time :0)
ValOrie
OH GOODY! I am tagged!!! :) HOW FUN!! I will have to do this now huh :) heehee :) So excited :)
thanks girl :)
Big hugs,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment