I received Gracyn's Pay It Forward gift in the mail yesterday from Ramona. A neat way to get to know one another and to pass the time.
Super cute stuff! Love it all. A darling and much needed sweater, pink romper, flower socks (no more plain white and gray ones for this household!), headband (can't forget the accessories), a sweet puppy, and of course goodies for Mom! My favorite Burt's Bees Lip Balm!
First 3 Moms to sign this post will be recipients of PIF gifts. Once you receive your gift, you "pay it forward" to 3 new moms! (I will need you to e-mail your mailing address of course!) Anyone out there want to recieve a gift?!
2 comments:
Awww how adorable! :) I love the idea of the pay it forward exchange :) How fun!!! :) I just love gettin to know everyone on the blogs and all :) I feel like yall are all my sisters;)
Big hugs,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Very cute gift! You know I'm in. I miss all the activities that I used to participate in during the wait for Mylee.
Post a Comment