
We've been in courts now for 8 weeks and 1 day, but who's counting? Well, this Saturday will officially mark 2 months. We've been told since we have the slow judge it could be as long as 5 months, or even longer. Wow, that means we may not hear anything until September?
We received the most adorable little Calin doll yesterday from Jaden's family. It brightened my day! Thank you Beauregard Family! Jaden is Gracyn's friend-to-be here at home.
Not sure why I'm even blogging, other than it's something tied to my daughter and I'm going crazy. The phone won't ring, we still don't know if she's walking, or what her head circumference is, but boy are we praying.
Gracyn, hold on tight little one! You'll be home soon! Mommy prays sooner rather than later. Maybe you could pray tonight? I've heard that God often answers the prayers of the kiddos first! Love you sweet pea!
1 comment:
I hope you received my email. I sent it yesterday. I answered your questions as best as I could. Have a great day.
Post a Comment