6.11.2008

God's Plan Revealed. . .Ladybug Sighting x 2

Today I found out that we do in fact have the "Slow Judge" - Bummer. Not surprised with the challenges we've faced thus far in our journey. With that said, God's certainly revealed his plan. God will bring Gracyn home to us in His time.

After the news of possibly not even getting our first decree until September or as late as December I decided that perhaps this is God's way of saying, Morgan will come home as we originally thought. Could it be? Would God bless us with the time to get Morgan home, and just enough time to settle in and then send me on way to bring hom Gracyn?

I needed to get out of the house when we got home so we headed over to the school to play soccer, for me to walk around the playgroung, and to swing. I love to swing. (Although I must say that as I get older, I actually get nauseous!) As Peyton was going down the slide, I was sitting on the side talking to God. Peyton yells, "a ladybug!" - I spring up, run over, and it's the tiniest little lady bug I've ever seen. And then, I see another. 2 teeny tiny little ladybugs. One with more spots than the other, one more active than the other. Please God, let those little ladies be as sign than my little ladies are coming home!

God is amazing. With the challenges we've been facing, he's graced us with his love. DH and I were recently challenged with an odd situation. Very, very odd, and challenging, and hurtful. Ultimately it made us realize how important we are to one another. God recently blessed me with the opportunity to work closer to home which has provided the work-life balance I've been praying for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany - how did you find out about the slow judge? I am beginning to suspect we have him also. Now that the Olympics are so close, my husband and I are just planning on not hearing anything or traveling for quite a while. What is your LID for China? I think I forgot you had concurrent adoptions going.

Steve n Coco said...

I just found this blog via Taiwan Lucy and I wanted to let you know that along with Lucy, I will be lifting your family up in prayer.
Be blessed,
Courtney