


This morning Peyton and I took my Dad out to dim sum, while Darryl golfed. He golfs maybe once or twice a year now, and the annual father's day event, is one that I know he enjoys. (Even if his Dad ended up on another golf course in another city! LOL)
We had a great time at church today, and Darryl was able to join us for fellowship. One of our members is a wonderful cook, and she made meatloaf. Darryl's favorite! I had the opportunity to spend some time with other moms while the kiddos played.
For father's day I used digital scrapping to make gifts for my dad and for Darryl. I loved being able to see my mom who's deceased, and Peyton in a photo together, and since we received the news of having the slow judge, I've been trying to find something positive to do while we wait. I've been waiting to post these, so now that gifts have been opened, I can share. (I don't even think DH knows how to get to our blog, so it probably wouldn't have mattered, LOL)
1 comment:
Wow - you're so handy with the photos! What a gift. I can't wait to hear Gracyn will be coming home. Maybe the slow judge is feeling fast with the hot weather.
Hugs,
Post a Comment