Isn't she so silly?! And absolutely adorable?! Who wouldn't love those cheeks?! I can't wait to get this little sweetpea home. She'll fit right in with our family.
So at the end of the month usually all SLC Families get updates on measurements, new photos, sometimes video footage, and every month I wait, and I hope, and I pray.
I'd rather have a ruling than a photo, but a photo over nothing at all I'd still rejoice in. It saddens me to think that for anyone who checks our site for updates and doesn't see Gracyn's beautiful face on the first page that they just exit and move on to another site with beautiful new pictures. Who has time to go through old posts? Well, okay - sometimes I do, until I find pictures, but probably not everyone.
With that said, I'm "just pretending" - I'm pretending we got a new picture. This one hasn't gotten much press, so maybe I can pass it off as "new" -
1 comment:
Since I just found your blog a while ago... it's new to me!! And she is so sweet. Come home SOON, baby girl!!
Courtney
Post a Comment