6.22.2008

You do know this is blog-worthy, right?
















I'm not sure if this post is dedicated to my cutie pie Peyton, or my silly husband. Peyton just finished his first week of swimming lessons, and this week became comfortable swimming around on his own (with gear on of course) - Above you'll see my husband attempting to get into the cyclone spin - we've tried several times - anyone know how to use this thing? Peyton isn't quite as brave as Daddy. You can see getting ready to jump, knees bent, wait, one more time - okay, HERE I GO!

I love my boys and they're making a long summer of waiting extra fun and special. Praying for news this coming week - the official 2 month mark since our court log in date, came and went - I forgot about it - really? I forgot about it? Just for a brief moment, which was a much needed rest from all the worries of waiting.

No comments: