6.25.2008

Happy 22 Months Gracyn!

Last year our expectations were set to have our little girl home by now. Seems most of the 2007 referrals have come home and are adjusting to their forever families, and now even the 2008 referrals are starting to travel. Out little Miss Gracyn is still in Taiwan.

I'm hopeful that we'll get our first decree before the month is over. Since travel is usually about 8-10 weeks after the first decree, and we're only 2 months from Gracyn turning 2, the likelihood of having her home before her birthday is minimal. At this point, I'd be thrilled to be picking her up on her birthday! At least we'd be with her.

Praying for His divine intervention. Father in Heaven, please hear me. I trust that you have a plan for us, and I trust that your plan is not to bring us harm. There are days more recently that I struggle with trying to understand what's behind this plan. I pray for peace, and for you to take this burden off my shoulders. I pray that Gracyn above all else, knows you, and feels your love. I pray that her foster family knows you and are able to provide for her until she comes home. Thank you Lord. Thank you for holding Gracyn in your hands, while I hold her tight in my heart. In your name. . .I pray. Amen.

Happy 22 Months baby!! Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

Steve n Coco said...

Oh my. Amen.
Courtney