So, you'd like that a "5" rating for a day is a good thing, right? Well, not according to my ranking system.
I've always loved mint-chocolate. Baskin Robbins Mint Ice Cream, Junior Mints, anything chocolatey and minty. Oh, I know, the new Mint Mocha Frap at Starbucks! Anyhow, I'm now into my daily dose of York pepermint patties. . .Not so bad, considering lower in fat, etc.
Well, today, it's a 5. It's not even lunch time and I've had FIVE patties. They're my comfort food. When I'm sad, I eat one. Does it make me feel better? For a little while, then I get sad again and I eat another one. . .I'm averaging 1 and hour, although I consumed more than that in shorter periods of time, with a slightly longer break between them.
Heavenly Father - I really need some uplifting news - a picture, a head circumference measurement, a video. . .hey, I know, how about a first decree?! That would be so uplifting.
Here's what I'll say when we get "that" call: THANK YOU FATHER, Hallelujah!
I'm ready. . .phone, ring??? Please? Anything?
5 comments:
I'm willing that phone to ring... you're up next, girl. I can feel it coming.
I have a secret stash of York peppermint patties in my car (it doesn't usually get that hot here...). I'll eat one for you. Now, RING!!
Courtney
Hugs you you today. Pass the bag of chocolate, please.
Can't relate to you on the minty chocolate thing but definitely on the phone call announcing first decree! It will come soon! I just know it and you are in my thoughts and prayers. The swimming photos are too cute!!!!
Lori
Tiffanie - I read a post recently that said St Lucy's always gets the slow judge - I wonder why? Ring phone ring! I'm an Peanut M&M girl myself - I can make a pound of those disappear so fast - its horrifying! Susie Q
Post a Comment