6.03.2008

When will we get the call?


I have the calendar marked down by the weeks. . .1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. . .Yes, we're in our 6th week of waiting, and the hope is we receive word of our first ruling by week 8. That would be the Monday right after Father's day. If we stay on that track, my prayers will be answered and we can bring Gracyn home before her birthday. Please, Lord, after the journey we've experienced, please, I pray, let us bring our daughter home before her 2nd birthday.

Here are Gracyn's referral pictures. The pictures we fell in love with back in November.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I will be more than happy to answer any question you have about Pingtung. I have been here for 8 years. My email is taiwanhistory@hotmail.com

Your family looks so good together. If you are planning to come to Pingtung, please feel free to let me know and we can arrange a time to meet.

Hope you get your daughter soon. All the best! Praying for you!