7.20.2008

Showered by Cherry Blossoms

Yesterday evening we were invited over to my cousin's house for dinner and swimming. We were so surprised when out came my cousin's oldest boy of three with nothing other than a Janie and Jack bag and a Chug a Chug a Choo Choo bag for big brother Peyton. Peyton got CARS PJ's!!! He LOVES PJs - maybe it has something to do with his initials! LOL Honestly, I didn't even watch him open his gift. . .all my attention was on the box.

I very carefully removed the ribbon so I wouldn't ruin the box. I open the tissue, and guess what?! It's not only the coat from the new Cherry Blossom Line at Janie Jack, but also the hoodie and matching pants,. . .all lined with CHERRY BLOSSOMS! Oh, and let me not forget Gracyn's very first pair of white ruffle socks!!!! I hadn't even thought of socks yet! I'm so used to a boy who wears no socks and crocs, or just white and gray thingies on his feet. Ang even bought a size up on the jacket (no, not for sizing or Fall purposes) to ensure rolling of the cuffs so you can see the lining!!! Note to DH: Sorry hon, I'm going to have to just buy the rest of line to make it complete!!! Gracyn's Gotcha Day outfit, or Gotcha Trip outfit will be from this line. . .stay tuned!

I've been adoring all of these pieces, but couldn't bring myself to buy them just yet. It's so expensive at J and J! WAY TOO GENEROUS from Ang and Family. . .way too perfect. . .I felt like an expectant Mom at a private baby shower! Note above, Ang is Super Mom to THREE Boys all under the age of 5. (Well, J is almost 5!) She had no idea that I had been logging into the Janie and Jack site regularly, and she's been our biggest support from the family when it comes to our journey. The gift is beautiful, her love and support. . .priceless. Thank you Ang - for everything!

2 comments:

JackieMacD said...

Gorgeous! It's getting more and more real every day, right?

xoxo

Sarah k said...

That is such a nice surprise!!!! Those are going to look absolutely perfect on her!!! Woo hoo!!!!