7.08.2008

Thank you Valorie!


Val, my "five minute friend" who's worse than me when it comes to shopping went and bought Gracyn a new "Americana" outfit, as she calls it, and a cute black 2-piece linen outfit to celebrate our first decree. Yes, "our" first decree - she's just as emotionally invested in this journey as I am.

Thank you "Auntie Valorie" - We love you!

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

awww what cute outfits and what a sweet friend! :) I bet it is nice to receive baby gifts from friends!!! :) I can't wait to see Gracyn in those! :)

big hugs,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aww, those outfits are too cute. Whoever bought them must love to shop! LOL :0)

And yes, I am just as (ok, maybe you are a teeny bit more) emotionally invested in getting Gracyn home to "our" family as you are.

Hugs... Auntie ValOrie