10.14.2008

And the winner is. . .

The Fantastic Four Superheroes, a.k.a. Judy K. AND her family!

So, Sarah K. met her whole family via the Internet, and Courtney, bless her heart, can do tricks with her ears that I'd love to see via video clips (hint, hint)! All great stories, and thank you for sharing.

Since Judy isn't going to share her Peanut M&M's with her handsome boys and will be quietly folding the wrappers and hiding them in her pockets, and then trying to wash down the "smell" before Andrew appears with his supersonic nose, and Craig hears her munching from the other room with his supersonic ears, I'm not only sending her a bag of "snack pack" sized Peanut M&M's (for rationing purposes), but I'll be including a red envelope filled with some extra cash to buy the boys THEIR favorite candy. After all, the WHOLE family won! Oh, and William's extraordinary powers while still to be formally determined, are of course his keen sense of FOOD, so he'll manage to get his mouth on whatever doesn't make it into Judy's, Craig's, or Andrew's!

Thanks for playing along in my first blog contest ever!

4 comments:

The Family K. said...

Woohoo!!! On behalf of the entire SuperFamily K., we thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hugs and kisses to Gracyn and Peyton. I won't cry if you feel like cracking open the bag of M&Ms and giving them a few.

Unknown said...

Just found your blog and wanted to follow it. Your family is beautiful and it' nice to see children coming home from the Taiwan program. I also have a boy and a girl. Peter was adopted domestically at age 4 days and Caroline adopted from China at 1 year.

Steve n Coco said...

Alright, I guess I'll have to give em that one... I mean the WHOLE FAMILY was involved!! And maybe, just maybe someday you'll get to see my fantastic ear tricks and THEN you'll ALL marvel. :)
Courtney

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

I found you through Judy's blog too. I have been lurking and reading for a while :-) Thanks for stopping by mine too.