When we were driving to Toys R Us the other night, Peyton spotted a car that had "no roof" on it. . .it was a convertible. He had DH and I both rolling when he told us what to do with our van! Daddy of course told him what type of car it was. . . The LIVE original version was much funnier, but for a replay of the conversation about the "Porch" watch HERE.
Daddy told him that if you drive your "Porch" too fast the police will give you a ticket, so on the way to day care Peyton told me that he no longer wants a "Porch" because he "doesn't want the police to get him," - WHEW! I'm off the hook. I don't have to throw the van away FOR the mouse. Yes, at the end of the clip, he does in fact say "mouse" because he and Daddy recently threw away a dead mouse in the garbage! If you missed it the first time, watch again! Maybe he was thinking Stuart Little would come back to life and might want to drive my rockin' minivan!
My little guy is so funny!
4 comments:
snort snort.... where do they come up with this stuff?
Ok.. wow! LOL.. that is just too good!!! Got love the things kids say!!
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
ROFL! I LOVE IT :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.comY
What am I doing wrong? I can hear your music, but I can't hear him talking... I will try again in a bit. I had to laugh when little sister decided that she didn't want him that close to her. Poor guy, can't win sometimes... My little guys get the same kind of treatment! He is so cute Tiff.
Lora
Post a Comment