Today we were blessed to have Lucy, Jaden, Kimi, and Samantha all over for lunch! It was amazing to see these 5 beautiful little girls, all born in Taiwan, here in my home. When Lucy walked in, the last to arrive (from Taiwan, and at our house) and I hugged Jackie for the first time, I cried. . .
The mommies of these precious little ladies are so special to me. They have been an integral part of our journey to Gracyn.
There's Megan, mom to Kimi: She introduced me to Jackie and Lori. Need I say more? Oh, and I followed her journey so closely. I fell in love with Kimi!
There's Jackie, mom to Lucy: She and I spent our super long WAIT together.
There's Lori, mom to Samantha: She has always taken the time to support all of us!
There's Ramona, mom to Jaden: She was part of our welcome home committee, and was the super sweet one who notified me and Jackie of her final decree before she posted!
There are many others of you out there who have been a big part of our journey too! These ladies just happen to be close enough for all of us to get together and meet in person.
As Jackie said, "see you all on the web!" I miss you already and hope we can make this a tradition!
p.s. The other super cute kids in the photos I'm sure you all know by now. . ."J", "B", Mikey, Sierra, and Peyton. Oh, and the big one, that's Jeff, the song writer/singer! (We forgot to have him sing for us! Darn it!)
15 comments:
I am SOOO incredibly Jealous that yall all got to see each other and have a fun time :) I know how close I felt instantly to Jackie when we met in Taiwan so I just can't imagine what it was like and for all the babies too :)
Big hugs,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Yay! I've been waiting all weekend to see these photos! They're beautiful... even with a few tears. :)
you're making me ready on my drive home! Today was amazing and was really one of the first times I was able to take it all in. XOXO
Jackie
Mom of the monkey
So cute!! What a blessing that all the little girls got to see each other. Glad you had fun. :)
I'm so jealous that you got to meet all of these legendary women and their children in person! How great that you're all within driving distance of one another.
Tiff - thank you SO much. We had a wonderful time. Everytime we get together with another Taiwan family, it's very comforting - like a sisterhood of sorts (with a few guys mixed in). Definitely need to make these get togethers a tradition! Hopefully some out-of-staters will be able join us. Again - thank you for the wonderful afternoon.
oh how sweet....what did all of the little girls think? Did they recognize each other? Thanks for sharing Tiff!
Kristy
3 more weeks until I leave for Taiwan!!!
Tiff, I just left a similar comment on Ramona's blog. The next time you all decide to get together, please give me a shout. Allie and I will hop a flight to California for a 3 day weekend and hang out with everyone.
My husband just took a peek at the photos and agree that it would be fun for Allie and I to make the trip and finally meet all of you in person. I would love to see Jackie and Marina again too!
I think I made a really good choice when I married this man! He is so understanding...
Love the photos and I'm so happy that you ladies were finally able to get together.
Lora
That is SO cool! I hope I can join in when Breelyn comes home. I'm in Arizona. I'd love to meet up!
Holli
That is awesome! I am jealous as well. :-)
Tiff,
Thank you again for an awesome party!
We have to do it again hopefully sooner than a year from now! Just got caught up on your blog love the b & W photos they are beautiful! Sorry to hear about G's meltdown. Kimi had one just last night oh and the night before too. I blamed it on the full moon! Love the videos too.
Hugs,
Megan
Wow, this is just incredible! What a blessing to have all of you so close together. Very cool to see the whole thing through.
Be blessed,
Courtney
HOW FUN!!! What a blast! It makes me miss my big-ol family in AZ & what a hoot it is to get together. Isn't it fun to meet part of the "family" through adoption. I knew my life would be blessed with adoption but I never imagined the doors that would be opened. To see people I care about, having fun & enjoying all life has to offer, it's absolute true joy. Thanks for sharing this moment with us.
=0) Sara
Great pics!! What a beautiful group of kids! We can't wait to meet Gracyn (and Jaden) in person one day!
-Eryn
Hi Tiff,
How fun to have such a great group over to play! I loved catching up with your blog. The wedding photos are beautiful!
Shannon
Post a Comment