Have you picked out the frame for this one? Beautiful! Great work Sarah!!
WOW! What a sweet blessing she gifted you with! I love it :)hugsTamiNoah's Mamawww.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I love it! It's like Andy Warhol gone pretty. That Sarah is one talented lady!
So beautiful!!
What a beautiful work of art! Donna
beautiful!
Hi Auntie Tiff,This is Mia. I just wanted to say that I told my mommy tonight when I saw Gracyn's picture that I think the Gracyn and the whole Yee family are my favorites. I miss you guys!Love,Mia
Sarah is a sweetheart and Gracyn is such a beauty!! We had a little Gracyn at our playdate on Friday. What a pretty name for such a pretty girl!
I LOVE this!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Have you picked out the frame for this one? Beautiful! Great work Sarah!!
WOW! What a sweet blessing she gifted you with! I love it :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I love it! It's like Andy Warhol gone pretty. That Sarah is one talented lady!
So beautiful!!
What a beautiful work of art!
Donna
beautiful!
Hi Auntie Tiff,
This is Mia. I just wanted to say that I told my mommy tonight when I saw Gracyn's picture that I think the Gracyn and the whole Yee family are my favorites. I miss you guys!
Love,
Mia
Sarah is a sweetheart and Gracyn is such a beauty!! We had a little Gracyn at our playdate on Friday. What a pretty name for such a pretty girl!
I LOVE this!
Post a Comment