I'm sorry to disappoint you, but no, I'm not in this clip either. However, be sure the volume is up. There is a very important question asked, and a very HONEST answer.
There's a lot of mommies out there with some precious little girls. Anyone want to claim this little guy as their main squeeze? He's hot, huh? I love this little guy more than you'll ever know. And by the way, he promised he'd dance with me on his wedding day! I remind him constantly.
11 comments:
Yes, he's so hot!! Thanks for another great laugh. Too cute. :)
that made me giggle out loud! THanks!
Too cute! Reminds me of Jer! And I would remind him too! You are darn right!!!
Sarah k
Hee hee hee! "Daddy!" Too funny!
Did he say "Daddy"? THAT is hilarious!! (laughing out loud here). That's a keeper.
Holli
Too funny! Peyton really has the moves down!
What a riot! He's a cutie! Next video, Daddy! ha! Was that Gracyn running to you at the end to be held or to have the camera? Either way, she's a doll!
Shannon
Oh my! I'm laughing sooo hard!
Maybe we should get Daddy on video, huh? How about Tiff?
Too cute! Peyton is adorable...
Lora
heehee :) so cute! Wow, hubby is teachin him all the right things!! LOL
big hugs,
tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Haha!! I'm sure that Emi and Miya would fight over Peyton. ;-) How could anyone resist that cutie-patootie?!
-Eryn
Okay, I'm waiting! Bring out Daddy and have him bust a move! hehe How cute are they?! I LOVE dance parties... we also wait until night, turn out the lights and give them glow sticks... makes for great silly photos!
Oh and I'm sorry you're tired too... (when you posted on my blog earlier); I totally feel your pain.... and will be feeling it a lot clearer shortly.
Post a Comment