I wish I was a fan! I don't get the time to be a fan... maybe you can be fan enough for the both of us! hehe
I want to see more!! That was hilarious!
I am SOOO lovin it! :) hugsTamiNoah's mamawww.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
They are just too cute! Come on Tiff, hand the camera over to Daddy and you get out there and dance too!
soooooooooo hilarious! buuuut... I really wanna see Tiff-Dawg dance! Next video... it's all about Tiff-Dawg, right?
Love that show, too. I think Peyton and Andrew should get together for a dance-off. There'd be nothing left of the rug when they finished.
Oh my gosh! How did I miss this???? Too funny! That's Mikey's favorite song - he lip-syncs to it all the time. We need to profit from these dependents - Mikey can sing and Peyton, Gracyn & Andrew can dance. I can see the dollar signs in my head!
Oh, and please tell Peyton he does a great booty shake!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I wish I was a fan! I don't get the time to be a fan... maybe you can be fan enough for the both of us! hehe
I want to see more!! That was hilarious!
I am SOOO lovin it! :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
They are just too cute! Come on Tiff, hand the camera over to Daddy and you get out there and dance too!
soooooooooo hilarious! buuuut... I really wanna see Tiff-Dawg dance! Next video... it's all about Tiff-Dawg, right?
Love that show, too.
I think Peyton and Andrew should get together for a dance-off. There'd be nothing left of the rug when they finished.
Oh my gosh! How did I miss this???? Too funny! That's Mikey's favorite song - he lip-syncs to it all the time. We need to profit from these dependents - Mikey can sing and Peyton, Gracyn & Andrew can dance. I can see the dollar signs in my head!
Oh, and please tell Peyton he does a great booty shake!
Post a Comment