10.29.2008
Once upon at time, long, long ago. . .
A Baby Princess was born. With skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony. The story of Princess Baby Snow White, otherwise known as Miss Gracyn.
Our very own little Snow White complete with a red bow! You guessed it! It was the hair clippies! Since the day we met I truly think Gracyn has had a bow on in almost EVERY picture. Even in PJ's! I admit, I love bows. I have a collection of my own from childhood. Was even going to post about it, but never got around to it. I was thrilled that she liked wearing clippies and love that she actually checks for it on her head!
So, the winner is. .. Miss Olivia's Mommy and Daddy!! This is so perfect because Heather and Paul not only guessed SNOW WHITE, but they also just received Olivia's referral on October 13th. A surPRIZE is coming your way, and congratulations on your beautiful blessing! (Please PM your mailing address - Judy has my e-mail address!) Ramona's recent guess of Boo made me laugh! That's not the first time we've been told that she looks "just like Boo" from Monsters, Inc. I guess if she won't wear her costume, I could very well just tell pople she's Boo, huh? Get it? BOO!
Story of our 1st Halloween as a family of four. . .
So we started off with Ninja and Butterfly, and ended up with Thomas and Snow White. Hmmmmm. . .Peyton picked his own costume, but I think he ended up with Thomas because I was simply overwhelming him with too many options. Do you want to be a Pirate? Do you want to be a Cow Boy? The list goes on. . .Thomas was familiar to him, and it turned out much cuter than I expected. I think it's the little hat and his adorable grin!
Gracyn. . .well, let's just say that pretty dresses for weddings, hot fleece butterfly costumes with hoods, and even this simple Snow White costume are not her thing. I went with Snow White because I thought it would be simple enough for her to NOT object. I had Gong-Gong hunting down the smallest one we could find. I think she's a perfect Snow White, but I did consider Minnie Mouse for those who guessed that character. I had to wrangle her into this costume, and she managed to last about 90 minutes. Mind you, we rehearsed wearing this the 2 nights before just get her comfortable. . .well, so I thought.
Kids made it to the Halloween/Birthday Party for their cousin, costumes were gone by game time, but I got my pictures. . .As a "new" mom to 2, I really just wanted that picture, darn it! That picture of BOTH of my kids on the porch next to their punkins. And I got it! I'm good now. Completely satisfied. Sibling Halloween photo - check. And it's not even Halloween yet! Target and Walmart, thank you for the costumes that I did NOT have to sew. They have earned their money. And so we add 2 more costumes to the collection of Skunk, Frog, Lion, and Horse. . .Thomas and Snow White.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Gracyn makes a lovely Snow White, even if she doesn't want to keep the costume on. Great photos!
Well, I was RIGHT about the hair clippies being the constant at least! just not the costume! :) She is just adorable, they both are!! :) YOU and I must be soul sister girl! I LOVE bows too! ASK CELESTE who had to wear them for years EVERYWHERE until she got to been a teen and REFUSED! lol Someday I will have another little girl to bow up! That is one thing about boys, they are so quick to get ready with no hair to do! lol
Happy Holiday to you :)
Blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Once again, great pics! How on earth do you get black and whites with a splash of color? The one of Peyton with the orange pumpkins is beautiful and the one of both with Graycn crying is a winner! I agree, your little Boo makes an excellent Snow White.
She is the prettiest Snow White I've ever seen...I really mean that! I had to grin at the Thomas costume too. Been there done that! Be careful, Thomas can be addicting... We have every wooded Thomas car and track from Feb. 2004 through Feb.2007. Coen thinks he's too old to play with them now, so we are getting ready to pack them up and put them in storage. Someday his children will hopefully appreciate them!
Have a wonderful Halloween
So cute! Both of them. Maya chose Snow White too- only she was deemed Snow White with a major attitude- the second she put her costume on she was (in her little two year old mind)queen of the universe.
Hope you had a safe Halloween!
How's the daddy daughter bonding coming along?
Janalee
Tiffanie: my two girls were also Snow White (Shelby claimed she was the real Snow White!). Both Shelby and Gracyn look alot like Snow White with their dark hair and light skin. Susan
Absolutely beautiful!!! :)
The prettiest snow white ever. So glad to see you had a super n1st halloween together.
ps. I LOVE THE BOW, no girl is complete without a hair accessories - LOL :)
Of course! Snow White!! How could I have missed that?? PERFECT!
Holli
PS: Bailey LOVED Peyton's Thomas Costume. It's her fav!
Okay TIff, that last photo makes my heart melt! Rebecca didn't like scratchy costumes. I never thought she would keep on a princess outfit one year! I am glad the evening went well!
love the one of her stripping back down. G wouldn't wear her costume either and she is 4.
what fabulous pictures! I knew it was the bow, and her haircut is even like snow white!!! Yeah! I am so excited I won the prize! my email address is lilyspickle@yahoo.com
shoot me an email so I can add you to my contacts, and send you my address!!!
you made my day!!!
(your kids are beautiful!)
Post a Comment