Last week we got to enjoy a play date with N and her Mom, Staci. N is a NEW big sister! Her brother Jake is coming home from Taiwan in the next 6 months or so. Peyton and Gracyn adore N, and Peyton who affectionately named her Jaden, (we know 2 J's) has already asked to invite her over again! N and Staci were so sweet to give Gracyn the most adorable Tea Collection outfit from a local boutique, and a book that I've wanted and have yet to add to our collection, Motherbridge of Love.
We are anxiously awaiting Jake's arrival, because Peyton and Jake are just about the same age. Jake will also be a big brother in the near future, because as you you can tell from the name of their blog, 2 in Taiwan, their family is also awaiting a baby referral! How crazy! Oops, I mean EXCITING! LOL Staci is a GREAT mommy so she'll be just fine adding 2 to her family!

The kids actually fell asleep without a fight, and right next to each other!
3 comments:
awww the pics are so cute :) nice to see sleeping children :) heehee how neat you can have play dates with other adoptive parents! I am jealous :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Hi Tiff!
I've been meaning to wirte to you...busy, busy with 2 toddlers (you know the feeling!) :-)
The kids are so beautiful and I love reading about the progress that Gracyn is making. She's an amazing little girl! BTW- Emi was only 9 months old when she came home from Kaz and had a tough time adjusting and attaching. So...Gracyn is really doing GREAT!! Don't worry...she'll be a Daddy's little girl before you know it!
Eryn Cech
The picture of them sleeping is priceless!! I love it that they are opposite directions. :) So glad you like the outfit and book. Can't wait to see you guys again! Hugs, Staci
p.s. Seriously I will babysit P anytime! :) I need the practice! HaHa
Post a Comment