We've been home for over a month now, and one thing Gracyn loves, is being outside! Just like her brother. How is she like Daddy? Well, she waves and says "hi" to everyone - (DH knows everyone in town.) And how is she like Mommy? Well, she loves York Peppermint patties (while Peyton thinks they're spicy) and honestly, we're both super feisty. She takes after all of us, and quite frankly she couldn't be a better fit. She's social, which works great for our large family and over-scheduled calendar. She loves to snack all day long. She's affectionate, and loves to play! And the one thing I've always said to DH, is that she's going to be my little dancer! And that she is. . .she loves to dance! I learned that in Taiwan. (Stay tuned for a video clip of some dance moves.)
It's been so nice to have the whole family home, and soon, it's back to work (outside of the home), so we've been trying to spend as much time outdoors before it starts to rain, and before we have no day light to play on the swings when we get home from the office. The kids could play outside FOREVER! Daddy got confused and thought we were at the gym, or maybe he thought we were in P.E. class?!
BYE-BYE Summer. . .Fall is here. . .and WINTER is upon us!


8 comments:
Is it possible that she already looks older Tif? Is it just me? She definitely looks more confident.. maybe that is it! I told you that it was odd how they just "fit" you. Crazy how God does that!!!
Sarah k
Great smiles all around. It is amazing how everyone "fits" everyone else in the family. Who needs biology, anyways?
Sarah's is so right. From the 1st time I met her, I knew Gracyn was with her family. And the way she and Peyton get along is the envy of all multi-kid moms. The 4 of you "fit" perfectly!
Oh such a beautiful family! Your kiddos are so happy and radiant in the photos!
Eva
I agree with Ramona...the four of you fit perfectly. :) These pictures are sooo cute.
what sweet pics of your kids and hubby.
OH my gosh I just love all the pictures! thanks so much for sharing! Enjoy the days you do have with the kiddos!
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
love the colors in these pics... great stuff!
Post a Comment