
I've been tagged by Shannon!!! Well, as you can see from the rules above, here are my "seven". . .
1. I eat more sweets than veggies or fruit on a daily basis. Cookies and brownies.
2. I don't cook or do dishes. (But don't worry, my family is fed. Gong-Gong cooks and DH washes.)
3. I LOVE to eat. . .funny looking at #2 above, but explains #1.
4. If I had time, I'd explore photography! I love to take pictures.
5. Never played sports (unless gymnastics counts), but danced all my life.
6. I clean the kitchen floors by getting onto all fours and wiping with a towel.
7. I like to clean the bathrooms. (Good exchange for no cooking, right?)
Let's see, I get to tag SEVEN people. . .hmmm. . .(click on names to link to their sites1)
Jackie
Judy
Ramona
Sarah W.
Sofa
Staci (Be sure to keep your eye on this one!)
Tami
Have fun! Can't wait to see your SEVEN!
4 comments:
Sweets is the way to go!! lol.. I hate dishes and laundry, so right there with you too!!
Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Hi Tiff,
I love it! Sweets are my friends too! : ) How blessed to have kitchen help!
Shannon
aww thanks girl :) I will try and do my responce on the blog tomorow if I can!
hugs
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
You'd never know by your figure that you eat ANY sweets!
Post a Comment