So, I was a little late coming home from Taiwan, and I'm a little late with this post. . .I wanted to capture the first month with Gracyn. She's changed so much already, it's unbelievable!
Can you believe how far Gracyn has come in such a short period of time? She's got the best smile I've ever seen. Everytime I see a pic of her smiling, I can't help but smile back. What a cutie! And Peyton - what an amazing 3 year old. He's wise beyond his years.
Tiffany, Gracyn is personality plus!! Her profile shots are gorgeous! She is a go-getter, ready to tackle new things isn't she? Her observations pointed heavenward are priceless! You have done a wonderful job capturing every moment of her 1st month. Has it really been a month?
You all look so great and Peyton & Gracyn just look so in love and happy to have one another!! Your family is beautiful congrats on making it thru the first month!! It gets easier, right!?!? I do believe that is debatable still;-) I enjoy reading your post thinking how good you are still to post so frequently, I am gradually getting slower each day!! Continue doing what you guys are doing as a family the love and light is shinning thru all of you!!
It's hard to believe that Gracyn has been home now for a month! Time flies...She is such a pretty little angel. In a couple of the pictures I think I'm seeing a couple of expressions/smiles that resemble yours Tiff! In pictures she is always happy and smiling it's hard to think that she was ever scared and unhappy. She just blends right with your family. Isn't it just amazing how things work out? I'm so happy for you! Lora
9 comments:
Can you believe how far Gracyn has come in such a short period of time? She's got the best smile I've ever seen. Everytime I see a pic of her smiling, I can't help but smile back. What a cutie! And Peyton - what an amazing 3 year old. He's wise beyond his years.
What an expressive face. She always reminds me of a doll baby with those big eyes and pinchable cheeks. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.
Wow! I loved the slideshow :) So wonderful to see that beauty! adn all of y'all :) so glad things are goin better and better :)
Big hugs to you my friend :)
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Tiffany,
Gracyn is personality plus!! Her profile shots are gorgeous! She is a go-getter, ready to tackle new things isn't she? Her observations pointed heavenward are priceless! You have done a wonderful job capturing every moment of her 1st month. Has it really been a month?
Shannon
oh, I hope you are up for another tag? I tagged you at my place : )
love ya,
Shannon
http://thisisouradoptionjourney.blogspot.com/
I sent you multiple e-mails tonight. These photos are so beautiful. Just HAD to pay around with my favorite one for a little while. :)
Completely Adorable.
She is a doll.
Holli
Hi TIff
You all look so great and Peyton & Gracyn just look so in love and happy to have one another!! Your family is beautiful congrats on making it thru the first month!! It gets easier, right!?!? I do believe that is debatable still;-) I enjoy reading your post thinking how good you are still to post so frequently, I am gradually getting slower each day!! Continue doing what you guys are doing as a family the love and light is shinning thru all of you!!
It's hard to believe that Gracyn has been home now for a month! Time flies...She is such a pretty little angel. In a couple of the pictures I think I'm seeing a couple of expressions/smiles that resemble yours Tiff! In pictures she is always happy and smiling it's hard to think that she was ever scared and unhappy. She just blends right with your family. Isn't it just amazing how things work out? I'm so happy for you!
Lora
Post a Comment