9.30.2008

Loving Her and Her LAUGH!



Gracyn has a "fake" giggle when she hears others laughing, but this is Gracyn's REAL laugh, and I just love it. . .She and Peyton both have a "chuckle" sound to them! It comes from deep within their bellies! (Sorry about the lighting. . .we were having so much fun we didn't realize the sun had gone down!)

Stay tuned for more videos!

10 comments:

The Family K. said...

That is adorable beyond words. You two look like you're having the time of your lives and were meant to be together.

BTW - Andrew looked at the video and thought you were I. I guess your theory is correct :)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I just LOVE Gracyn's little laugh! :) so sweet :) I could not see anything but the sounds were adorable!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop smiling after that one :0)

Hugs!

lorabelle said...

Tiff,
I don't know why this one touched me so, but my eyes just swelled up with tears... Tears of joy that she has a belly laugh and is comfortable enough to use it now...
I could listen to those belly laughs all day long. It chokes me up when Allie is so happy too! Because Gracyn is older, I wondered how long it would take her to relax and it looks like it didn't take very long at all!
Crying happy tears today for you and for your Gracyn. Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Lora

Sarah k said...

THAT is too freakin sweet!!! Jer has a laugh like that.. totally captivating and contagious she is! SO THAT is what you did when you got off messenger? Totally worth it!!!!
Love ya girl... and she is too sweet.. new pics on our end!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Expecting Good Things said...

That is the cutest. I got a tear in my eye. You guys have come so far in so little time. Imagine your life in a couple months! Wow!
Amazing.
Holli

Ramona said...

What a GREAT laugh! I couldn't help but laugh myself as I watched if a few times. And did I hear her talking????

RamblingMother said...

that is too cute. makes me grin.

Room for More said...

I thought I commented on this one yesterday. All of my kids & I were laughing right along w/her!

Steve n Coco said...

So sweet! I'm glad you've been enjoying some laughter lately!
Be blessed,
Courtney