Package arrived early at about 12:40PM. We arrived at AIT at 1, they almost wouldn't let us in, but did. Then our contact was out to lunch, he arrived at 1:30 and they got us out in record speed. We were back in the hotel at 2:10PM.
I'll never forget the two men at AIT who helped us make this happen! I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father for guiding us through this journey. We're in the lobby of Les Suites Da-An who's staff I must say is INCREDIBLE!
We leave for the airport in about 30 minutes!!!
We're coming home. . .
9 comments:
Terrific news! Thank God! Prayers for a good flight home.
Yay!!! Have a safe flight home and I'll be talking to you soon.
Hurray!
So excited and happy for you!!!
You are on your way home right now.
I hope that things go smoothly and can't wait to hear that you are home safe and sound. I don't know if you'll be sane for awhile Tiff. LOL! But here's to things going as smoothly as possible and you all being safe!
Lora and Allie
YEAH what a wonderful gift!! Thinking of you hoping a safe & uneventful flight to SFO!! Enjoy your first weekend with you complete family!! Lots of HUGS!!
Pam
WHAT?!?!?!? WOW! I can't believe that you got things all taken care of so quickly!
WOO HOO!!!! that is awesome Tif!!! Praying for a great trip home!!!! Amazing journeys for you!!!
Tiff, Gong gong,and Gracyn,
Wish you happy and safe travels!
XOXO,
Megan
SO happy everything worked out... we've taken your place on this side of the world. Hold down the fort in CA!
XOXO Can't wait to meet Gracyn.
Hallelujah!!! :) I am so happy to hear this! I have been so concerend about you our whole trip! YEAH! Can't wait for pics of GRacyn at HOME!
hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment