9.18.2008

Happy Moon Day!

Guess who likes Beng? (Chinese Moon Cakes) Miss Gracyn! She definitely recognized them and was anxious for me to open it up. She liked cutting it with the plastic knife, and gobbled it up! That's how we celebrate Moon Day. . .nothing fancy, just eating beng.

 

 

 

6 comments:

Ramona said...

What a beautiful little lady, Tiff. Looks like things are going really well and looks like you got the perfect match for Peyton! Love the 'follow the leader'. :-)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

What exactly is moon day and what are moon cakes? I need to learn this stuff :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Megan said...

I didn't even know it was moon day. We will have to celebrate tomorrow! I wanted to mention, one thing we did to foster Kimi and DH bonding, we showed me hugging Ken etc...I had to be the link to him. She is just filling up on having a mom for now. It will all work out fine.
Lots of Love,
megan

Sarah k said...

Ok.. they look yummy! I didn't know it was moon day either... too cool! It is so great that Gracyn recognizes the cakes.. connections!!! YAHOO!!!!

Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Pam Caro said...

Hey Tiff

Did I celebrate Moon day a week early?? We celebrated on the 13th but we didnt' have moon cakes! I had read that they weren't very good so I opted to skip them! What do they taste like??

Let me know I need to get my facts right!

Sarah said...

I love how moon cakes look... they're so lovely... but they must be an acquired taste. ICK! I'll stick with MOON PIES!