Please pray for Logan, and for his family. Logan is the nephew of Lori, who is the loving mom to Sierra and Samantha (Taiwan). Check Lori's blog for updates here. Logan is a sweet boy who has won the hearts of many, and just celebrated his second birthday. He recently went in for what was thought to be a minor surgery (same hydrocele repair Peyton had done) and it turned into an emergency procedure.
Thank you for keeping little Logan and Lori's family in your prayers.
2 comments:
Tiff,
Thank you so much for this! I am supposed to be working and trying to keep my mind off of this wait for Logan's results, so I decided to come and see how Gracyn is doing. It caught me so off guard I burst into tears! On Logan's behalf I thank you very, very, very much.
Lori
I cannot get the link to work. :-(
Post a Comment