We landed, got through immigration and customs super fast. When we exited, there were my boys! Flowers and bunny included! She was so happy to see Darryl and Peyton. I think SKYPE really helped. She seemed to recognize them.
The car seat was a bit traumatic, but lasted only 5 minutes. On the way home we stopped at McDonald's! YUMMY, GREASY, All-American food. She loves french fries and watching movies in the car. She didn't shed a tear when we stepped into the house. We were welcomed by a ton of balloons and welcome home signs! She loved her new tricycle, and the play room.
Home is wonderful. The journey to Gracyn amazing. We thank our Heavenly Father for the gift of her. While at times, it felt like a dream that would never came true, I had nothing but my faith to hold onto and carry me through.
Welcome sweet Gracyn! We love you!
22 comments:
Welcome to the USA baby Gracyn!!!! I am so glad the flight went pretty good for you and the homecoming looks spectacular! You go Peyt and DH! An inspiring story that I have cried, laughed and prayed through! I love ya girl and am so glad you are home and safe and sound and man Gracyn already look like a whole new child!
Those post I've been waiting for!!! Welcome home, Gracyn!!
Thinking of you in Taiwan... 13.5 hours to get your future BFF.
welcome home! so happy to hear that she did well on the flights! all the best to gracyn and her family.
Hi Tiffanie:
I'm so happy to read that you, your father, and Gracyn made it back home. It's so nice to have the entire family around you. Thanks again for sharing your journey. Gracyn has come a long way home with you and the family.
So glad you are home safe and sound. Being home agrees with her, she looks like she is letting her "layers" come off already. In a few days I bet you see a whole new Gracyn.
Janalee
Tiff,
I'm crying tears of joy! Gracyn is truly HOME! You can see it in her eyes in the pictures; she knows it. It is so beautiful to see your family all together at last.
Much love and many blessings,
Teresa
I have gotten a little hooked on your blog during your time in Taiwan. You are linked to tons of other blogs that I follow. I am so excited to see your whole family together and your sweet girl with a beautiful smile on her face. I am certain that the Lord is blessing your faithfulness to Him and I look forward to seeing Him move in and through your precious family of four!
HI Yee Family!!
Welcome HOME!! A day that seemed like forever to come but will soon be a distant memory!! I am so happy that you are back and the trip went pretty good for each of you! Graycn looks so happy to see her brother and daddy and to be a part of her new home!! She will make amazing strides with each of you individually in the next few weeks to come!! I hope you continue to post as it does get really hard when you are chasing around a new little one, believe me!!
Finally a YEE!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Enjoy the next few days, get plenty of rest, and enjoy your bonding and adjusting as a new family!!
Take care - lots of luv!
Pam
Fabulous news! Thank you God for the whole family being united safely! I pray, now, that bonding and resting and the transition to normal life goes smoothly.
Tisra
waiting for referral from Taiwan
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com
Oh yay! Congratulations! So sweet your family is....
Kristy
Welcome home!! So glad to hear you all are home safe and sound and that the flight went well! Can't wait to meet Gracyn. :)
YOUR HOME! YIPEEEE! I am crying Tiff! I am so happy for you my friend and just LOVE The smiles on Miss Gracyn's face :)
Congrats to you all :)
I am 5 and half hours away from NOAH! :)
love ya
Tami
Welcome home Tiff and Gracyn! You two are such troopers and you did it, hurray! Finally!!!!
Have a wonderful time bonding with the family. I will keep you in my thoughts as it can be hectic the first week or so. Just hang in there cause it is only temporary.
The smiles are great!
Conratulations Tiff
Lora & Allie
ADORABLE ~ Welcome Home!!!
Tiff,
Great to see you are finally home!It's obviously bonding has already begun and attachment is not far behind! Your family of four is complete!! Now you can just enjoy and love your two children!!!
Love, Lori
Welcome HOME!!! You have been in my toughts & prayers. And I'm so happy that Gracyn did well on the flight. Peyton looks like a proud big brother! Gracyn is absolutely stunning....those eyes are gorgous!
Debbie :)
Hi: Congratulations!! I am so glad to hear that you all arrived safely back home and can begin being a family! I was sorry that we didn't cross paths when u were in TW. We arrived around the time you were heading back. The church members enjoyed hearing your story and told us about your visit when we were there yesterday.
Enjoy! Taiwan will always have a place for you all. ;) God bless.
Wow... After reading about your wait for so long, it's hard to believe you're now on the other side! CONGRATULATIONS! I'll bet you're so glad to be home. I'm glad to read that your flight home wasn't all that you feared it could be. It sounds like Gracyn's starting to bond well.
We look forward to reading about your new lives together. Thanks for letting us come along on the journey up until this point.
What a DOLL!! She is so cute! I'm so happy you're home safe and sound. I checked your blog a million times while you were in Taiwan. You were an amazing mommy in those difficult first days and a true inspiration to me. As the saying goes, "And they lived happily ever after...." :)
Holli
YAY!! I've been gone all weekend and have been DYING to know how you did! Look at you-- you're a FAMILY!! And what a warm welcome for you and Gracyn... good job, family! :) And thank you, Heavenly Father!!
Courtney
Welcome Gracyn you guys made it home! So happy to hear things went best they could! i have tears of joy right now for your family. Glad to hear she is so happy seeing everyone and everything what a great welcome! Now two more weeks for sleep time adjustment. Can't wait to meet the little angel!
Megan
YAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!! YIIIPPPPEEE!!! I know that I'm behind on congratulating you oncoming home but I still have to say YAAAAHHH! Gracyn is such a little sweet pea... just so obviously a part of your family and meant to be. Congratulations on coming home! Can you breath yet? I haven't breathed in months! ha ha
Post a Comment