9.27.2008

I love my kids. . .Happy belated Anniversary Hon!

Kissing my sweet peas. . .Click HERE.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

how sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Staci said...

happy anniversary! cute video!!

Expecting Good Things said...

Tiff,
You have beautiful children. I'm not even close to an expert but I really think Gracyn is going to be just fine. There will be good days and bad. Your video is so sweet. I'm learning a lot from your posts and advice so THANK YOU for being honest.
Holli
PS: Happy Anniversary!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

OH MY GOSH I AM CRYING! I LOVED that video :) How sweet :) I just burst into tears as Gracyn came into your arms :) I am SOOO happy for you :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Sarah k said...

That is so sweet! Happy anniversary sweet gal and guy! your family is so so sweet!!!!

Sarah k

lorabelle said...

Hey Tiff, Happy Anniversary!
Really enjoyed the video and I have to agree that your babies are just as beautiful as can be!
Gracyn seems to be adjusting remarkably well and so does big guy Peyton. So proud of him! It seems to be hardest on the youngest and the only child when they are little like he is. what a good mommy you are helping everyone to adjust to so well.
Lora