I know this looks like a "repeat" post, but look carefully at who's in the driver's seat! "Yes" - Peyton ran inside to go potty, and guess who slid over into the driver's seat?! Watch out Mr. P - Sister is just as silly as you are!
Oh my GOSH!! What a long way that little girl has come!! I am sure you feel all of you have come so far in such a short time!! The kids look so in love with one another and are definitely 'meant' to be brother and sister!! They look amazing!!
Ok.. those are just tooo cute!!! I saw these with the announcement you sent me and I just couldn't get over how cute they are! REally girl!! You are one blessed mama!!!!!
4 comments:
Tiff
Oh my GOSH!! What a long way that little girl has come!! I am sure you feel all of you have come so far in such a short time!! The kids look so in love with one another and are definitely 'meant' to be brother and sister!! They look amazing!!
Lots of love!
Pam
These are the greatest pictures!! Look at that smile on BOTH their faces! What a pair-- I'd look out if I were you :)
You go, girl!
Now, it'll be a whole other story when, 14 years later, you've really got to hand her the car keys.
Ok.. those are just tooo cute!!! I saw these with the announcement you sent me and I just couldn't get over how cute they are! REally girl!! You are one blessed mama!!!!!
Post a Comment