So the evening started out with this. . .
Why take out the toys to play when you can just hop into the tox box, and save yourself the time of cleaning up?
And since we don't actually sleep in our beds, why don't we just build towers out of the all the pillows our crazy mom has to have on each bed!

2 comments:
Sooo incredibly cute! :)
lovin all the pics :)
hugs
Tami
NOah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
They sure do keep you on your toes, don't they! It's wonderful to see them playing so well together. I sometimes feel bad for Allie because although her brothers love her very much, I think she misses having babies her age to play with. Perhaps it is time for me to find a play group... Seeing your two together and Ramona's two together makes me think it's probably time! I love to see Gracyn smile and it's obvious that she is adjusting just fine. You are doing such a great job Tiff!
Lora
Post a Comment