Gracyn is just learning how to climb steps and hasn't yet mastered climbing up the slide backwards. She hasn't come to realize that her sticky feet will do the trick. Brother got overzealous, and that picture in the middle is right before he practically threw her down the slide - luckily even though mom had camera in hand, dad was on call for the catch. A much needed stunt spot guard for the 2 year old princess who's still learning how to manuever on the equipment.
Peyton loves "bossing" his little sister around, "Come on sister, let's do this" or "No, sister!" - He's also teaching her tricks that I wish I could reverse. From climbing chairs, to standing up in his chair while eating, to sliding upside down. I mean really, she can't slide down on her bottom yet, I doubt going backwards head first would be wise!
They're having a blast, and for the most part, play really, really well together. Peyton's not to rough, and Gracyn doesn't fight back (yet). Either way, together, they're trouble. She's ready to keep up, and he's got tricks up his sleeve. Watch out world! Here comes double trouble!


6 comments:
They are simply ADORABLE!!! How old is each of them? Will they be in the same grade together? I bet they will have such a blast together for the rest of their lives!!
So incredibly cute! :) I bet you have LOADS of fun :)
I love it ;)
hugs to all
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I love seeing them together!! They are so adorable. Double trouble...but double the fun. :)
You look like you are having busy days, but memorable, fun, and full of smiles. The kids are adorable together. It is so great to see your family together at HOME!
They are soo cute, I check every night to see what they are up to. Peyton is such a nice big brother. They are looking like siblings that were never apart.
This is so fun to see! Sibling love is so sweet to watch... sometimes :)
Courtney
Post a Comment