9.17.2008

Starring: PnG

Peyton sang while Gracyn danced. Peyton somehow put together the lyrics from Barney, Church, and School, and sang for minutes on end. . .I wish I had the video camera. It went something like this, "I love you, you love me, sing Hallelujah, Washed and Clean I've been redeemed. . ."

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Expecting Good Things said...

You've got yourself a mini Rock Band! I always smile when I see them together. Too cute!
Holli

Ramona said...

Tiff - TOO CUTE!!!!

William's Family said...

It's like the Partridge family 2008! It's so great to see the kids having so much fun together. I think Peyton's got a future in songwriting.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

HOw cute! I love the song :) they are adorable :) enjoy

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

JackieMacD said...

LOL! That's just hilarious! If you add them to the pics of Lucy and J playing band... we could really have something! They look like they've been together forever. Can't wait to see you guys...hopefully soon.

Sarah said...

HAHAHA! How cute. LOVE the lyrics combos!

Pam Caro said...

WATCH OUT Bon Jovi............they look like they are just having the time of their lives!!

Megan said...

Those two are so cute together! they are just having so much fun. Seems like the transition is going great.
XOXO,
Megan