8.12.2008

. . .and a couple more!




I can't wait to meet Gracyn. In 16 days I leave for Taiwan, and I'm feeling so great to have these new and happy photos of her.

8 comments:

lorabelle said...

Oh my heart is just melting!
She is so adorable... I can not wait to see her in your arms!
You have just got to be going crazy about now?
Thinking about you.
Lora

Tiffany said...

She is sooooo beautiful and looks like such a happy little lady :) So excited for you and cannot wait to follow your journey in 2 weeks to TAIWAN, Gracyn is coming home!!!!!! :)

Tiffany

Sarah said...

Fast forward 12 years... I have visions of Tiffanie and Gracyn doing lots of shoe shopping together. Look at those little red shoes! She's so cute!

Pam Caro said...

Tiff

i can't believe how mature she looks!! She looks so different everytime you post her pictures!! Man she is a DOLL!! I can't wait to see you with her!! Your family with her should I say!! I can't believe you are FINALLY on the countdown!! It is going to be the most amazing experience!! I can't wait!!

You're in my thoughts and prayers!!

Unknown said...

Tiffanie - you are going to have so much fun with her! Is she two years old? Katie is still very babyish at almost 2 and 1/2 - just enough baby left in her to cuddle and rock and sing to sleep at night... I love nap time and night time when she is cuddling me and slowly falling into sleep.....not too long and you will be rocking Gracyn to sleep also. Susan H.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Awww she is so adorable! I love that face! That smile! That cute little Body! She is a doll!

Congrats my friend!

I am so happy for you :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's MOmmy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Our Family said...

Tiffanie,

She is so beautiful and looks like she will be so much fun! I can't wait to see her in your arms. I am very excited!

Hugs, Lori

William's Family said...

What an absolutely precious little girl. She's like a doll baby; I just want to reach into those pictures, pick her up, and give her a big hug. I'm glad you'll finally get to do so in person very soon.