8.22.2008

Target. . .again

Yep, I went to Target again. . .Got that bottle brush we HAD to have, and along the way, found some lavender lotion for me and Gracyn, (Peyton hates lotion or anything on his skin), another Big Brother Gift from Gracyn. A cool Thomas Take Along set that has tracks to race! Granola Bars, Hot Tamales, York Peppermint Patties (I think I go through a bag a month! Do you think the 70% Less Fat really works? What if you eat 3 a day?), Life-Savers Pep-O-mints, Infant Tylenol, Tums, a gift for my Mother-in-law's birthday, hmm. . .I think that's it. . .Other than the gift - it's all for the trip.

On my to do list - Cheerios for Gracyn. (Yes, they have those at Target too, but they only had the GI-normous box that will inevitably go stale.) We'll pick that up over the weekend. . .What am I forgetting?!

Target should offer Adoptive Moms a discount for 30 days before we travel. . .

4 comments:

lorabelle said...

I LOVE your sense of humor! And Target really should give traveling moms discounts... What a great idea. I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures of you holding your daughter in your arms! It is getting soooo close now. Have a great weekend getting ready!
Lora

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Sounds so fun girl! I am lovin following along :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

JackieMacD said...

I LOVE TARGET TOO! Although, I think it's funny you think Cheerios will go stale... just WAIT til you have two kids at home.

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Go Momma Go! (You know, Go Dog Go?!) Anyways... you are a packing mad woman girl... I can only wish to be as good and organized as you. AAAGHGHGHGH! I just had to scream with excitement for how close you are coming to meeting and bringin home your little girlforever!!

Take Care, Sara/Sofa