Today, on Gracyn's birthday I finished packing, and our passports and paperwork are ready to go! My DH surprised me with a GIANT Cookie that had "Happy 2nd Birthday Gracyn!" written on it - too cute!!! Thanks hon!
My dad is traveling with me and picked out the cutest card for her from him and my mom (who passed away over 5 years ago). Inside it reads: Today is your first birthday with us. We don't know you yet, but welcome to the family. You and your new family have been blessed to have been joined as family. Love, Your new Po-Po & GongGong
Not only have we been blessed to be growing our family with the addition of Gracyn, but on this journey I met Val. A true blessing and a most dedicated friend. She's the one on the other line when I've been going crazy with the wait, frustrated beyond belief, and also for the calls when I'm just beaming ear to ear saying, "She's so stinkin' cute!" Well, today, the 25th, Gracyn's Birthday in the U.S., with two girls in PJs, and one just out of soccer practice, they made the trek to our house to celebrate.
Auntie Valorie made a giant cupCAKE to help us celebrate Gracyn's Birthday. Peyton and his girlfriend (Val's daughter) Mia helped boost up Gracyn long enough for us to sing Happy Birthday, and then they helped make wishes by blowing out the candles! It was like Gracyn was really with us. . .Love you guys! Thank you!

1 comment:
aww :) what an amazing day :) And Val seems like a wonderful friend! :) I am so happy you have that. and hubby was so sweet :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment